- How can I login and make changes to my site?
- Can I change the password for my SiteWizard account?
- Can I change the Username for my SiteWizard account?
- How can I view the number of hits my site is receiving?
- When I try to login to my SiteWizard account, I get a message saying "Thanks for using SiteWizard" what am I doing wrong?
- How can I change the address that my contact form goes to?
- When I make changes to the site, I keep getting an older version appear when I re-visit my website?
- When I make an enquiry on my contact form, why I do not receive the email?
- When I try to upload an image I get a message saying the file is too large what can I do?
- Will SiteWizard work on my Apple Mac?
- How to reduce blank/junk form enquiries
- What are my FTP Details (Sitewizard Editor)
- How can I add mandatory fields to my enquiry form ?
- How do i update the contact details on my website?
- How do i increase the size of my file store?
- Reading Material
- Why am i not receiving my enquiry form emails?
- When I press enter it jumps 2 lines instead of 1
- How to add You Tube videos to site
Most popular FAQs
- Email Accounts In Outlook 2007 (1342 views)
- Can I add HTML code directly into the CMS? ... (1256 views)
- How to set up email accounts in Eudora (1067 views)
- How To Disable the Mcafee Pop-Up Blocker (1002 views)
- Current Email System Status (931 views)
- How do I add a category? (871 views)
- How to set up email accounts in Pegasus Mail. ... (780 views)
- Email Accounts In Mac Mail (Mac OS X 10.5 ... (748 views)
- How to set up email accounts in Mac Mail ... (694 views)
- Is there an online Ecommerce guide? (676 views)